Mexico Visa


Many countries, including European nationals, can visit Mexico without a visa for up to 180 days. You will be given a student card instead of a visa when you enter the country. This tourist card is recommended for students studying in Mexico for one semester because it is a very convenient way to enter Mexico.

Your nationality determines the conditions and duration of the tourist visa waiver. When European people enter the country, they are granted a 180-day stay at any migratory checkpoint, with no prior requirements.

You can renew your tourist card by reentering Mexico at the end of the 180-day period. Students who plan to stay in Mexico for more than one semester and who do not intend to leave the country during their study abroad period should apply for a student visa. The technique consists of several steps and will test your patience. The study year in Mexico, on the other hand, is well worth the effort. Contacting your local embassy for further information on the student visa application procedure is a good idea.

Spend a semester abroad in Mexico!

Study abroad at Anáhuac Cancun University!